These terms and conditions govern your participation in Waijung 2 for ESP32 Challenge, sponsored by Aimagin
Participation and Conditions of Entry
How to Enter
- Create an original video that includes:
A short introduction to your problem or an application you developed using Waijung 2 for ESP32.
A demonstration of how you used Waijung 2 for ESP32 with any of our other products
- Upload your video to YouTube by Date (time, time zone). Include the tag “#Waijung 2 for ESP32 Challenge2023” in the title of your video.
- Submit an entry form by Date (time, time zone).
- You must currently be an enrolled student at a degree-granting institution.
- The videos and titles must be submitted in English.
- The recommended length for the video is 3 to 5 minutes. Videos longer than 6 minutes will not be judged.
- Teams can enter. The individual that completes the contest entry form will receive the prize should that team win.
- Participation is free and no purchase is required.
- All entries will be judged by Aimagin application support engineers on a 100-point scale using these criteria:
- Appropriateness of the entry to the contest theme (30-point maximum)
- Creativity and originality of the video (40-point maximum)
- Depth of product knowledge demonstrated in the challenge solution (30-point maximum)
- If two or more videos receive the same winning score, the tiebreaker will be decided first based on the highest score in the appropriateness of entry to contest theme category, then the creativity and originality category, then the depth of product knowledge demonstrated category.
- The top three winners will be notified via email and announced on this page. The top three winners will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st place: 10,000 (THB)
- 2nd place: 5,000 (THB)
- 3rd place: 3,000 (THB))
Decisions by the judges are final.
The names of the winning teams and their team members, along with the name of the school they are affiliated with, may be announced on the web sites and/or via the social media accounts (which may include without limitation Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn) of Aimagin and/or its affiliates.
One team member may submit the registration form on behalf of the team. By doing so, such team member represents and warrants that she/he has been authorized by each of her/his other team members to agree to these Challenge terms and conditions, including without limitation any rights granted to Aimagin and any obligations required to be undertaken, on their behalf.
Aimagin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this Challenge for any reason, including in the event of any act or occurrence that it believes would corrupt the integrity, administration, or fairness of the Challenge. Aimagin is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, or misdirected entries. By participating in the Challenge, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Aimagin, its respective affiliates, and any individuals engaged in the development or execution of this Challenge from any liability, claims, losses, and damages arising out of or related to your participation in this Challenge or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize received in this Challenge. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
You also agree to provide your submission directly to Aimagin, and grant to Aimagin a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, distribute, and license others to use, copy, modify, and distribute your submission, or any portion thereof, for any and all Aimagin promotional purposes, on any and all media, in any and all formats, and via any and all modes of transmission, distribution, or dissemination, whether now known or hereafter developed. Nothing herein shall obligate Aimagin to exercise these rights. You hereby waive any right of inspection or approval of the uses to which the submission may be put.