Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M4 CPU with Floating Point Unit, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 168 MHz, memory protection unit, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
– Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
– Up to 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
– Flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
■ LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
■ Clock, reset and supply management
– 1.8 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
– POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
– 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
– Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
– 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
– Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
■ Low power
– Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
– VBAT supply for RTC, 20×32 bit backup registers + optional 4 KB backup SRAM
■ 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
■ 2×12-bit D/A converters
■ General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
■ Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers up to 168 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
■ Debug mode – Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces – Cortex-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
■ Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability – Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 84 MHz – Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os
■ Up to 15 communication interfaces
– Up to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
– Up to 4 USARTs/2 UARTs (10.5 Mbit/s, ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
– Up to 3 SPIs (37.5 Mbits/s), 2 with muxed full-duplex I2S to achieve audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
– 2 × CAN interfaces (2.0B Active)
– SDIO interface
■ Advanced connectivity
– USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
– USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
– 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
■ 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface up to 54 Mbytes/s
■ Cryptographic acceleration: hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, HASH (MD5, SHA-1), and HMAC
■ True random number generator
■ CRC calculation unit
■ 96-bit unique ID
■ RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
FiO 2 has been designed to be pin compatible with STM32F4DISCOVERY and fully compatible with aMG F4 Connect 2.
If you plan to use FiO 2 without aMG F4 Connect 2, the following picture show minimum required connections.
- Connect GND to connector P3, pin
- Connect VDD (3.3V @HCLK=168MHz) to connector P3, pin 3.
- Connect VREF+ to VDD (3.3V).
- Connect VDDA to VDD (3.3V).
All VDD and GND on FiO 2 are connected together by designed and are intended for better distribution of VDD and GND.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)