Waijung 2 for ESP32 Challenge 2023
Challenge yourself now!
The Waijung 2 for ESP32 Challenge 2023 event is here!
Unlock your creativity by creating a MATLAB/Simulink project using Waijung 2 for ESP32.
You can do it on your own or with a team of people.
Aimagin would love to give students the opportunity to show their full potential.
.How to Enter (Participation is free and no purchase is required)
1. Register here
2. Create an original video that includes:
2.1 A short introduction to your problem or an application you developed using Waijung 2 for ESP32
2.2 A demonstration of how you used Waijung 2 for ESP32 with any of our other products
2.3 Upload your video to YouTube by 30 April 2023 (Bangkok Time). Include the tag #Waijung2forESP32Challenge2023 in the title of your video.
1. You must currently be an enrolled student at a degree-granting institution.
2. The videos and titles must be submitted in English
3. The recommended length for the video is 3 to 5 minutes. Videos longer than 6 minutes will not be considered.
4. Teams can enter. The individual that completes the contest entry form will receive the prize should that team win.
5. Participation is free and no purchase is required.
All entries will be judged by Aimagin application support engineers using these criteria:
1. Appropriateness of the entry to the contest theme (30%)
2. Creativity and originality of the video (40%)
3. Depth of product knowledge demonstrated in the challenge solution (30%)
4. If two or more videos receive the same winning score, the tiebreaker will be decided first based on the highest score in the appropriateness of entry to contest theme category, then the creativity and originality category, then the depth of product knowledge demonstrated category.
5. The top three winners will be notified via email and announced on this page.
The top three winners will receive prizes as follows:
1st place: 10,000 (THB)
2nd place: 5,000 (THB)
3rd place: 3,000 (THB)
6. Decisions by the judges are final.
Submission deadline : 30 April 2023 (Bangkok Time)
Judging : 5 - 25 May 2023
Winners announced : 1 June 2023
Don’t have Waijung 2 installed on your computer? Download Waijung 2 to work on your models from your internet browser. Here